Located in the historic George Hotel this versatile open plan space reflects the rare and unique charm of this 1857 St Kilda Icon.
This tightly held property is now being offered on the market after remaining in the family of the building’s developer Don Levy Fitzpatrick, since the building was restored in the early 90’s.
Having undergone recent elegant renovations, the property now boasts a fully equipped bar, 3 split system heating and cooling units and multi zone inbuilt sound and visual system. Offering approx. 176sqm across 4 separate titles this space is unique in its versatility. Currently operating as an events space and bar, the property can be sold with all fixtures and fittings.
Suited to owner occupiers or investors the open plan layout would also make a fantastic office, art gallery, creative hub or warehouse storage STCA.
- Rare Fitzroy Street St Kilda Icon
- Two separate entrances via The George Fitzroy St and/or 1 George lane
- Separate double bathroom and storage facilities
- Sale includes rare General 1 liquor licence enabling the sale of on premise liquor for on and off premises consumption until 1am
- Located a short stroll to St Kilda beach and close proximity to light rail tram into the CBD
- Close proximity to Saint Hotel, Supernormal Canteen, Milk the Cow, Freddie Wimpoles and Baker D. Chirico
The opportunity to secure such a high profile commercial space in Melbourne's most popular bayside suburb is incredibly rare. This opportunity also coincides with the next season of the popular TV show 'The Block' which will be filmed at the recently sold Gatwick Hotel