Pride Project Marketing
"At Pride Your Project Is Our Priority From Start To 100% Sold."
Pride Real Estate's residential development sales and marketing division provides a complete and sophisticated service capitalising on over 30 years of residential experience in the Melbourne property market. Our expert team led by Kharla Williams & Mark Dihm will manage every aspect of the development with a sole focus of selling out your project. Our specialised division offers expertise from site acquisition, market research, feasibility analysis, pricing of individual units, design review and advisory, product mix, project branding and positioning, pricing strategy, off the plan sales to seamless coordination of settlements.
We pride our service and commitment to selling every apartment until sold out. We understand the residential development market is competitive. A project's success is underpinned by, innovation, a call to action, an experienced sales team, intelligent pricing and marketing strategies at every phase of the campaign.
To discuss further please contact
Kharla Williams: 0412 064 838
Tony Pride: 0417 300 056
- Feasibility assessment prior to site purchase
- Market research - Demography and suburb analysis
- Review and feedback of design, plans & permit
- Pricing of individual projects
- Collaborate on design, architecture, interiors & property mix responding to market and buyer demand
- Pride sales road map from pre-launch to 100% sold.
- Sales targets and strategies
- Collaborate with creative/advertising agency developing brand and point of difference
- Incorporate Pride's innovative generation of leads
- Sales campaigning pre-launch through to sold out
- Pride commitment to work until every unit is sold
- Network of wholesale agents locally and offshore
- Regular construction updates to purchasers
- Pre-settlement coordination and administration
- After-sales service – Pride Property Management of New Developments
After Purchase Management
Our service proposition extends beyond the point of sale with regular construction updates, approved partnerships in off-the-plan lending and conveyancing ensuring contracts are executed through to settlement.
Pride's Property Management of new developments led by Damien Brumby provides exemplary service to investors with diligent processes ensuring minimal period of vacancy post-settlement, reliable screening of tenants and the ongoing maintenance of the investment and return.
Buying an investment property continues to be one of Australia's favorite ways to invest. An investment property should be about increasing your wealth and securing your financial future. How effectively you manage your investment will determine whether or not the investment helps you reach your financial goals. The cost of owning an investment property can be surprisingly low after you take into account your rental income and the tax deductions you'll be entitled to.
Our dedicated property management team will give you advice on property law, your rights and responsibilities as a landlord – as well as those of the tenant. They'll also take care of any maintenance issues including assisting through the defects period.