Porky Beach House is a custom, architecturally designed, spectacular property set in a unique coastal setting upon sand dunes with direct access to your private beach.
Set amongst a stunning natural backdrop of the Great Southern Ocean, the retreat showcases this panorama through floor to ceiling glass.
Unwind in your private outdoor, beachfront bespoke sauna and sunken timber hot tub and to make the whole experience even more special, enjoy the outdoor mosaic shower.
INCLUDED WITH THIS LUXURY COASTAL ACCOMMODATION:
- 4 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms/ensuite and powder room, rain showers with heated floors
- 4 kings or 8 long singles (can accommodate 10 if sofa and roll-away used)
- Latest curved white TV with surround sound and a Bose sound system with an iPod dock
- Full Telstra coverage inside Retreat, unlimited ADSL, WIFI
- Huge commercially rated kitchen, breakfast bench seating and top of the range appliances
- Motorised window furnishings down stairs
- Butler's pantry, Nespresso coffee machine, Ziegler & Brown cast iron BBQ
- Games, indoor and outdoor
- Library with novels and historical/native books on King Island
- Laundry and dryer facilities
- Fishing and other recreational/sports equipment
- Outdoor Canadian red cedar hot tub, red cedar glass barrel sauna and an outdoor designed "pebble" hot/cold shower
- Handmade "lovers" swing
- Electronic driveway entrance gate
Private beach access with 2,827m2 of freehold land. Owners will form part of the Strata Corporation 165817. This is similar in concept to those which apply to apartment buildings in that all Owners would be members of the Strata Body and be governed by the Strata Rules.
Porky Beach Retreat balances exquisite luxury with environmental sustainability.
The primary focus is collection and conservation of rainwater and water recycling. Other sustainable practices such as efficient use of energy with hot water, 7.56w grid connected solar panel, approved 6 star energy rated insulation and external cladding with Evolution Plywood certified by the EWPAA.
An ongoing commitment to a regeneration program of planting native species as part of limiting the impact and to protect local flora and fauna is being carried out.
Inspections are by appointment only.
Due to the nature of this Retreat, a preferred time frame would be 24 hours notice to inspect and depending on availability between guest stays.
Business figures available on request and confidentiality agreement deed signed.